Just a short comment for all you iPhone iPad users out there. Apple has released a new IOS 8.4
to upgrade follow the usual procedure
Backup your device (I know u don’t want to wait but really u should)
the Settings —-> General ——–>Download and install
Below is taken from the learn more basically the whats new 🙂
- Become an Apple Music member to play millions of songs from the Apple music catalog, or keep them offline for playback later.
- For You: Members can see playlist and album recommendations, handpicked by music experts.
- New: Members can find the latest, greatest new music available — direct from Apple Music’s editors.
- Radio: Tune in to music, interviews and exclusive radio shows on Beats 1, play radio stations created by Apple Music editors or create your own from any artist or song.
- Connect: See shared thoughts, photos, music and videos from artists you follow, then join the conversation.
- My Music: Play all of your iTunes purchases, songs from Apple Music, and playlists in one place.
- Completely redesigned music player that includes new features such as Recently Added, MiniPlayer, Up Next, and more.
- iTunes Store: Still the best place to buy your favorite music — one song or album at a time.
Availability and features may vary by country.
iBooks improvements and fixes:
- Browse, listen and download audiobooks from inside iBooks.
- Enjoy the all-new Now Playing feature, designed specifically for audiobooks.
- Books that are Made for iBooks now work on the iPhone in addition to the iPad.
- Find and pre-order books in a series right from your library.
- Improves accessibility of widgets, glossary and navigation in books made with iBooks Author.
- New default Chinese font.
- New setting to turn off Auto-Night theme in your library.
- Resolves an issue that may have prevented Hide Purchases from working.
- Resolves an issue that may have prevented downloading books from iCloud.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue where receiving a specific series of Unicode characters causes device to reboot.
- Fixes an issue that prevented GPS accessories from providing location data.
- Fixes an issue where deleted Apple Watch apps could re-install.
For more information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222